Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Creation of a Monster

Two years ago, some of us are a little slow at finding happiness, I found Beads.  We all have to start somewhere and I happened to start beading from a crochet project.
Old crochet thread: $0
Chain store beads: $1.99
Left over satin: $0
Hooked for life: Way, way, way beyond Priceless
                                                                                     
The problem with my little Victorian purse? The strap, trying to find the right one introduced me to bead crochet.  Bead Crochet bracelets, necklaces and earrings.  Um, purse strap, still not created.  Right about here is where I really found beads. Delicas, Tohos, seed beads, lamp work beads, bi cone crystals, rondelle crystals, really it's all downhill from here. 

Crocheted wooden beads


Bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment